Prizes & Rewards
Sleeping At The ’G is its own reward. By taking part in Sleep At The ’G, you’re making a difference in the lives of young people experiencing homelessness.
Your fundraising efforts will directly contribute to ending the cycle of homelessness before it takes hold.
To say thank you for every dollar you raise, we’ve got some awesome incentive prizes on offer for individuals and teams.
All prizes can be collected once you’ve arrived on the night.* The more money you raise, the more #SleepAtTheGSwag you can claim!
*All prizes are subject to availability on the night, while stock lasts!
Just for registering
- Sleep At The ‘G tote bag (limited stocks available - first in, best dressed!)
- Fort Knox cardboard box to set up your bed for the night
Raise over $250
- Sleep At The ‘G beanie
- Sleep At The ‘G ear plugs
Raise over $500
- Sleep At The ‘G eye mask
- Entry into the draw to sleep on the Golden Couch for the night
Raise over $1,000
- Sleep At The ‘G water bottle
- Sleep At The ‘G playing cards
Raise over $1,500
- IKEA pillow and Sleep At The ‘G pillow case
Raise over $2,500
- Sleep At The ‘G phone battery charger
More prizes on the night!
Golden Couch Award
Each year, we offer the Golden Couch Award.
All individuals who raise $500 or more are automatically placed into the random prize draw to win the Golden Couch for the night of the event.
This means the winner will get to stretch their legs and sleep on a very comfy golden couch surrounded by your team members!
Sleep on the Boundary Line at the MCG
Last year, for the first time ever, ten lucky people had the opportunity to sleep on the boundary line of the MCG. This was by far the most exciting fundraising prize in the history of our event, giving sleepers the chance to sleep so close to the hallowed turf!
This year, we've raised the bar again!
We're excited to announce that this year, 50 people will be in with a chance to win a coveted sleeping spot on the boundary line.
This gives more sleepers than ever the chance to experience this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. And no matter whether you’re in a small or large team, you’re still in with a chance.
Who’s in the running to win these 50 boundary line spots?
- Largest Team: the top 10 fundraisers in the team with the largest number of registered Sleepers
- Highest Fundraising Team: the top 10 fundraisers in the team that raises the most amount of money
- Highest Fundraising Team (based on average per person): the 10 fundraisers who’ve raised the most amount of money/the number of Sleepers in their team
- Highest Fundraising Community Team: the top 10 fundraisers in the Community team that raises the most amount of money
- Highest Fundraising Family Team: the Family registration team who raises the most amount of money - allowing for 1 adult and 2 children or 2 adults with 4 children
- Top 3 Highest Fundraising Individuals: the top 3 individuals who raise the most amount of money (you can also bring a friend with you!)
Terms and conditions
- All registered Sleepers attending Sleep At The ’G 2019 are eligible to win.
- This competition will be closed off as of 9pm on Thursday 16 May 2019.
- The winning teams and individuals will be allocated places on the boundary line as per the formula listed above
- Winning teams are able to self-allocate the 10 team members to sleep on the boundary line
- Should a team be made up of fewer than 10 people, the remaining places will be allocated to the second highest fundraising team.
- The MCC groundsman will rope off the MCG boundary in an approved location for this prize. Winners will not be able to sleep outside of the approved area.