Sleep at the ’G Terms and Conditions
By registering to attend Sleep at the ’G, it is understood that you agree to the following event terms and conditions:
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Age restrictions: All participants must be a minimum 18 years of age at the time of the event. Person(s) may be asked to provide proof of identity prior to entry. Melbourne City Mission, its agents and others working under its authority, reserves the right to refuse entry to any person deemed under the age of 18 years.
- Venue: The right of admission is reserved and may be subject to the venue’s terms of admission, copies of which may be obtained from the relevant venue. Entry pass holders enter the venue at their own risk. Late arrival may result in admission to the event being refused. It may be a condition of your attendance at the event that a search of person and/or their possession may be required at the time of entry to the venue. The venue’s conditions of entry also apply. You can find a copy of the MCG’s conditions of entry here.
- Entry pass: Entry may be refused if your pass is damaged or defaced in any way or is not purchased from Melbourne City Mission. The pass may not, without the prior written consent from Melbourne City Mission, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by you or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the pass may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the entry pass may be refused admission.
- Program: Melbourne City Mission reserves the right to change the program at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard.
- Behaviour: Melbourne City Mission and its authorised representatives reserve the right to prohibit entry of any person to the event or eject any person from the event based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by Melbourne City Mission staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.
- Entry pass and merchandise refund policy: If for whatever reason you are unable to attend the event, you are not entitled to a refund. You may give the entry pass to a substitute to take your place, provided that person is 18 years of age at the time of the event. Merchandise purchases are also non-refundable.
- Image release: Attendees grant permission to Melbourne City Mission, its agents and others working under its authority, to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing their image/likeness. It is understood these images may be used for promotional, news, on-line/multimedia, research and/or educational purposes by and for Melbourne City Mission and event partners. Attendees agree that they are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from Melbourne City Mission in respect of their image/likeness or its use. Attendees release, discharge, and hold harmless, Melbourne City Mission and its agents from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have by reason of anything contained in the photographs or video. Should a participant not agree to the above image release, they must advise Melbourne City Mission by contacting 1800 626 572 or email email@example.com.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.
Melbourne City Mission
Sleep at the ’G Team
164–180 Kings Way
South Melbourne VIC 3205
Tel: 1800 626 572